Presenting a visual sample of our first day at SEMA Show 2012. There was a lot of everything for everyone. Some beautiful restored classics, over-the-top lifted trucks with even bigger engines, slammed hot rods with tuck ‘n roll leather interiors, and beautiful spokesmodels luring SEMA members into their booths.
SEMA selection: 1951 Kaiser Drag’n
- Converted from 4-door to 2-door and chopped 6 inches.
- House of Kolor paint by Gene Winfield — 7 coats, 22 hours
- LT1 engine, Airaid intake, Borla headers and cat-back exhaust
- Wheel Vintiques 15-inch OE Chrome Wheels
- 1965 Thunderbird interior
- Tuck ‘N Roll white vinyl
- AutoMeter gauge retrofit
- A labor of love for 8 years built by Keith Charvonia Design