Photo credit: Universal Studios
Brian: “I thought if I got in your good graces you might let me keep my car.”
Dom: “You are in my good graces, but you ain’t keepin’ your car.”
After all the action is over, Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel) and Brian O’Conner (Paul Walker) will be left alone at the end with two kick-ass supercars. Dom’s will be a monster Dodge Challenger motivated by a 6.1 HEMI and 300hp NOS kit, and Brian’s will be a Nissan GT-R. And at the end of Fast & Furious 6 this is Brian’s GT-R: quite likely one of the meanest on earth.
Built by The R’s Tuning shop in Irvine, California, this R35 GT-R’s visual assault is a full BenSopra wide-body kit that includes a tilt front end, a giant BenSopra rear wing bigger than your kitchen table, and matte metallic blue paint job.
2012 Nissan GT-R driven by Brian O’Conner (Paul Walker)
- 800hp VR38DETT 3.8L DOHC twin-turbo V6
- Switzer P800 turbocharger kit
- Cobb Accessport AP005 ECU update
- CR6 dual-clutch transmission
- 7-speed rear transaxle (stock)
- Weapons Grade Performance Front carbon-ceramic ventilated disc (390mm)
- Weapons Grade Performance Rear carbon-ceramic ventilated disc (380mm)
- CCM brake pads
- JRZ RS Pro coilover shocks
- Front independent double wishbone
- Rear independent multi-link
- Sparco steering wheel
- Sparco Circuit Racing seats
- Custom roll cage
- BenSopra wide-body kit
- BenSopra rear wing
- Seibon Dry Carbon replica doors
- AMS Performance carbon roof and trunk panels
- Flat metallic blue paint
WHEELS and TIRES
- AdvanRacing GT 20×11-inch forged aluminum wheels
- Yokohama Advan A005 R-compound tires
Fast & Furious 6 charges ahead into theaters nationwide May 24 and is sure to bring viewers on an action packed joy ride.
The sixth installment of the franchise, directed by Justin Lin, offers high velocity and the twists and turns that have kept fans on the edge of their seats with the first five. Dom brings the crew together for one last job, after Luke Hobbs reveals his ex-girlfriend Letty is still alive. However, she is now working for the enemy crew. Dom helps Luke bring Letty and her team to justice.
For more features, photos, and videos of all the cars in the Fast and Furious movie franchise, click here.